2022 is quietly winding down, with 2023 around the corner. It’s time for best wishes for the new year with friends and loved ones.
Does “Happy New Year” suffice? Perhaps they deserve something a bit conspicuous? How about letting loose with your creativity? Well, you’re in the right place!
Read on…lots of ideas and suggestions to inspire your new year group video messages.
What You Should Say in New Year Video Message
Ringing in a new year calls for a double celebration 🎉 — one marking the end of the previous year and the other ushering the start of the new one 🎉🎉 Should you wish your celebration to include a video, how about or share online wishes for the new year with someone special?
Here are some unique options:
Classic New Year Greetings
Starting with some timeless new year greetings;
If you’re sending official new year wishes to a large group and want to share a message that works for lots of different people, you might want to use one of the following:
● Here’s to making more cherished memories in 2023!
● Wishing you a Happy New Year and a blessed year ahead!
● Out with the old, in with the new. May you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year Wishes to Your Family
Perhaps you can’t ring in the new year with all of your friends and family. A heartfelt message will let them know you care!.
Start with these as inspiration:
● As we enter another year, I’d like to thank you for always lifting me up when I’ve been down and encouraging me to move forward. Have a beautiful new year!
● Our family fills every year with happiness and joy. I’m thrilled to be part of it! Happy New Year!
● As the New Year approaches, I think often of the gifts my parents have given me. Even though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year Wishes to Your Boss or Co-Workers
If you need more formal new year wishes for your boss or co-workers, try one of these:
● Here’s to more shared successes in the new year!
● Wishing you and your loved ones some well-deserved rest and a wonderful new year!
● May you have a thrilling and prosperous New Year!
● Cheers to health, happiness, and prosperity in 2023!
Best New Year Wishes to Friends
Do you want to send some cheerful, uplifting, or funny new year wishes for friends? Here are some suggestions to use as themes for your video message:
● Wishing you nothing but health, wealth, and endless blessings in the New Year ahead!
● New year, new adventures with my best friend. I can’t wait!
● Happy new year! I’m so grateful for your support and love this year. Here’s to many more years of friendship.
● Our friends are the family members we get to choose. Cheers to another year of sisterhood/brotherhood!
Happy New Year Wishes to Spouses or Partners
Don’t leave your spouse or partner out of the fun! Here are some suggestions for new year’s wishes for those closest to you:
● I’m so proud of all your accomplishments this year — and I just can’t wait to see what you do next. Happy new year!
● The best thing I did this year was fall for you. Cheers to our love and making more memories together in 2023!
● No matter what the new year brings, I know I can achieve my goals with you on my team. Happy new year!
New Year’s Resolution Quotes
We know that the new year is the time for setting goals. If you know someone who has lofty goals for 2023, consider sharing one of these messages:
● Happy new year. Here’s to a fresh start in 2023!
● Happy new year — I hope you achieve all your goals! We all get the same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.
● May you have an exciting, successful, and prosperous New Year!
Famous New Year Quotes
There’s nothing like a famous quote to add some extra flair to your new year’s message. Here are some suggestions:
● “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” — Brad Paisley
● “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah
● “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” — Jack Kornfield
● “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” — Albert Einstein
● "Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing." — Sarah Ban Breathnach
Religious New Year Wishes
If you want to send some spiritual and special wishes for the new year, here are some options to deliver:
● May God shower you and your family with love and happiness! Best wishes for the New Year!
● May God answer your prayers and fulfil your heart's desires this New Year!
● As we start the New Year, let’s get down on our knees to thank God we’re on our feet.
Funny Ways to Wish a Happy New Year
Nothing stands out like a humorous new year’s message. These are all great ones to share:
● Happy New Year! Let's eat, drink, and be merry — for tomorrow, we diet!
● Cheers to another year of nights we can't remember and resolutions we'll forget to keep!
● The best part about making New Year’s resolutions is breaking them. I can’t wait to mess up with you!
● To a New Year full of new possibilities, even though I’m sure we’ll just do the same old stuff anyway!
Create a New Year Video Message with Celebrate
You now have a collection of new year’s eve greetings to share with friends, family, colleagues, and anyone else on your list.
Finally, are you looking for an incredible process (awesome in its simplicity and in its magic) of recording, editing, and delivering a new year’s group video message? If so, Celebrate has got you covered.
Check out our new year video maker today!