"Saying" Happy Birthday should be the precursor of a heartfelt and meaningful Celebration of a fantastic day for a loved one. It can be "said" and delivered in many different ways. The goal is always the same — thrill and amaze the star of that day!🥰
Ways to Wish Happy Birthday
A well known Paul Simon song (50 Ways to Leave Your Lover) enumerates the number of times you can fall out of love (personally I think he's referring to the number times people can fall in and out of love ... but I digress ..). For a genius like Simon, I'm willing to bet it didn't take too long to come up with the lyrics. Fortunately something as positive as wishing something heartfelt towards a loved one's special day should not require the creativity of a genius.
Each year around the sun is worth celebrating!🥳 Creating a personalized birthday video is one of the best ways to show the birthday person just how much they mean to you.
So, how do you compile a birthday video present that will make the star of the day smile from ear to ear?
Happy Birthday Different Ways
The ease with which one can wish for a wonderful birthday is no less than the number of different (including different languages) ways to say happy birthday. And perhaps competes with a happier birthday on each occasion ... until you reach the apex — the happiest birthday!🎉
And here are just a number of ways that can be used as the cornerstone or theme for the birthdays video;
- Wishing many happy returns!
- Many more happy returns!
- May all your birthday wishes come true!
- Have a day overflowing with beer and happiness!
- Today’s a great excuse for you to make some bad decisions. Let’s party!
- May this day be as special as you are.
- Never stop enjoying all the happy, little moments in your life.
- To your good health!
- May this be as memorable as your first birthday and a more fantastic year than the one you just had!
- Have a fantastic day!
- Have a smashing birthday!
- The say you "said" goodbye to mother's womb!
- Happy Anni Birth Sary
Special Ways to Say Happy Birthday
As they often come from the heart, there are special and alternative ways to say happy birthday. Even and, especially, a belated happy birthday. As that special day approaches, so do the birthday wishes, hopefully the perfect birthday wish ... 😃. Some of these could be superb guides for themes in a birthday video. Here are a some creative ways for these;
- Let’s raise a toast to you and your life!
- The more candles you blow, the merrier. Blow them all away and wish for the best!
- You should feel like a newborn baby.
- Never stop enjoying all the happy, little moments in your life!
- A million magic wishes to you!
- A remarkable year to come!
- A bouquet of happiness for you!
- Laughter and joy forever!
- You keep getting finer — just like a good wine!
- Happy birthday and happy every day, you are loved!
- The warm comfort of many more candles!
Funny Ways to Say Happy Birthday
Those who adore funny ways deserve to have funny ways to say Happy Birthday!🤪 Their most enjoyable birthday would very likely be a funny birthday party. A best friend will more than likely ensure that a happy birthday would be Celebrated in a funny way (perhaps start to refer to the happy day as Cake Day?). Creative ways would ensure funny birthday messages and all your wishes. This would take us back to those ever present and ever useful themes to guide us within those wonderful birthday videos. Here are some creative ways to say some of the funny ones;
- You’re still alive!? Congratulations!
- It’s another year, and it’s still the same old you!
- Hmmm...didn’t we celebrate this just a year ago?
- I know you’re old, but I still got you a toy, so enjoy!
- This is the perfect day to thank me for remembering your birthday.
- You’re adopted!
- Don’t mind the past, for you can’t change it. Stop thinking about the future, for you can’t anticipate it. Pay no heed about the present, for I didn’t get you one!
- At least you’re not as old as you will be next year!
- A year closer to getting that senior citizen’s discount. Keep at it!
- Congratulations! You continue to be at the top of your skillful death evasion class!
Birthday Fun Quotes
There are many different approaches and messages to say happy birthday (along with the wishes) with which you could enrich your video. The personalized ones are usually the most compelling. If you're running out of creative ways to say these, sometimes a birthday quote from pros can really help and just hits the spot. Here are a few that say happy birthday in a very imitable way that just might be one of those.
- “Happy Birthday! May your Facebook wall be filled with messages from people you never talk to.”
- “You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow!”
- “Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. And forget about the present, I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday!”
- “Cheers on your birthday. One step closer to adult underpants.”
- “Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.”
- “You know, you don’t look that old. But then, you don’t look that young, either!”
- “Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me a lot of myself… from one fabulous chick to another!”
- “Don’t get all weird about getting older! Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
- “As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!”
- “To quote Shakespeare: ‘Party thine ass off!’”
- “You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. Happy birthday!”
- “On your birthday, I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world. But then I realized that is not possible because you yourself are the cutest gift in the world.”
- “Happy birthday to someone who is forever young!”
- “It’s birthday time again, and wow! You’re a whole year older now! So clown around and have some fun to make this birthday your best one!”
- “Just wanted to be the first one to wish you happy birthday so I can feel superior to your other well-wishers. So, happy birthday!”
- “Congratulations on being even more experienced. I’m not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today. Happy birthday!”
- “When the little kids ask how old you are at your party, you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake! Happy birthday!”
Step-by-Step Guide for Birthday Video Gifts
You don’t have to be a professional video grapher to create one of the most fabulous birthday video gifts to ever exist. In fact, you don’t even need to be tech-savvy!
All that you need is Celebrate Buzz and the following steps.
1. Gather the Special People to be Included.
2. Grab a pen and a piece of paper and start writing a list of everyone to be included in the birthday video. Decide whether you want to include grandparents and family members, university friends, or a mixed bag of characters.
3. Gather the special people to be included.
4. If you’re stumped on who to include in the video, or you don’t have the contact information for everyone, then you can ask relevant friends and family to extend the invite.
The beauty of a video gift with Celebrate is that there is no limit to the number of people that can be included.
Share Instructions with the Collaborators
Give each collaborator clear instructions on what to submit when sending through a video clip or pictures. The more specific that you are with your instructions, the better the final video will be.
There are two main aspects to consider when asking collaborators to take part in the birthday video gift.
- Decide on a clear theme or message ... and sprinkle some well wishes
- Offer guidelines on how to send a video with confidence
Suggest a theme or message — see below for lots theme ideas.
Explore the many creative birthday video gift ideas for him and her. From asking everyone to share their favourite memory of the birthday person, request that they dress according to a certain theme, or even sing a song.
Give Tips for Filming the Message
Some of your collaborators may be shy, while others may struggle with using technology. Relieve the stress of filming a birthday message by offering top tips to relax and showcase personality.
You can also add a few suggestions on formatting to make sure that the birthday video is the best quality that it can be.
- All videos to be sent in the same orientation (either landscape or portrait)
- Audio should be clear
- Relax and pretend that you’re talking to a friend
- Write your message down and practice
- Don’t be afraid to film several versions until you’re comfortable with the final result
- Let your personality shine!
Collect all Videos and Photographs
With Celebrate, it’s easy for friends to create and share high-quality video clips and pictures automatically to your account - no app is needed! All that’s needed is a tap on the button of the invitation to start the recording process.
When you send the invitation to collaborate, request that all videos be complete by a certain deadline.
Encourage collaborators to send videos and photographs to stitch the final presentation together seamlessly.
Personalize the Video
While most of the personalization will come from collaborators offering their special birthday video message, Celebrate also offers you the opportunity to tweak the final edit further.
Add your own media, rearrange clips, add titles and music, and split clips as you wish. The end result is a beautiful commemoration of a milestone celebration!
Collect birthday photos.
Finalize the Birthday Video.
Once you’re happy with the final video, you can send it to the special birthday person to watch in person or online. Choose to unveil the birthday message at a grand party, on the big-screen TV after a birthday dinner (or during the birthday cake 🎂 🥰), or surprise them in their email inbox!
Ready to get started? Sign up with Celebrate today and initiate the best birthday video gift imaginable!
A Last Word:
One may hope to strive for the ultimate ways to say Happy Birthday. The true achievement of a wonderful day and a great birthday should be the everlasting impact on the star of the day. There is no better way to accomplish this than through a video gift driven by the meaningful words and thoughts and the heartfelt birthday wishes. Fortunately this very "prefect gift" doesn't require big expenses or much tech savvy. With a few simple tips, you can create something awesome!
A birthday video can be EASY and so much FUN to create ... if you have the right tools ... and we do 😃 ... have a look. It's magic! Your editing skills will rival those of any pro!
BTW, in case you're counting, I came pretty close to Paul ... 😉